Additional Services We Offer
Grit blasting is a process where abrasive particles are pneumatically accelerated and forcefully directed against a surface. These high speed abrasive particles remove contaminants from the material's surface and condition the surface for subsequent finishing.
Media Blasting uses low air pressure with softer edged grit removing paint and rust without causing damage to the underlying surface. It can even be used to remove paint from aluminum, fiberglass rubber, and even plastics, leaving a soft bare finish.
Metalizing is a substitute for painting steel that protects steel for decades longer than paint alone. This is a proven process, which has been used around the world for 90 years. Steel of every shape and size may be metalized either in-shop before construction or on-site instead of less effective repainting. Metalizing is the most versatile and effective coating for protecting steel.
* Abrasive & Water Blasting
* Containment and de-leading
* Hazardous waste removal & disposal
* Surface prep for steel & concrete structures
* High Performance Coatings
* Stack/Tank repair & rehabilitation
* Installation & maintenance of fall protection &
lightening protection systems
* Access to the most challenging & difficult areas using:
Suspended Scaffolding, Rigging, & Rope Access
* Structures include: Tanks, Stacks, Piping, Towers,
Industrial Floors, & all related structures.
Nace CIP Level 2 Certification / OSHA 500 / OSHA 3115
Drilling and Blasting are the controlled use of explosives and other methods such as gas pressure blasting pyrotechnics, to break rock for excavation. It is practiced most often in mining, quarrying and civil engineering such as dam or road construction. The result of rock blasting is often known as a rock cut.